BlueCielo Meridian Asset Management Module 2013 Administrator's Guide | BlueCielo ECM Solutions
What’s in this guide
This guide describes the following:
- Chapter 1 introduces the module and how to use this guide.
- Chapter 2 discusses the different types of linking of objects and documents used by the module.
- Chapter 3 provides a high-level overview of how the module integrates with various maintenance management systems.
- Chapter 4 describes the module’s different licenses and how they are used.
- Chapter 5 provides instructions on installing the module’s components on an existing Meridian Enterprise application server. How to install components on the client computers is also described.
- Chapter 6 describes how to configure the module to properly link documents and assets, display the links in Meridian Enterprise, and how to automatically extract tag information from drawings.
- Chapter 7 describes how to configure Meridian Explorer for integration with the maintenance management system.
- Chapter 8 describes how to integrate the module with various types of maintenance management systems.
- Chapter 9 describes common scenarios for matching documents to asset objects.
- Numerous appendices provide detailed technical information about the module.
Usage of the module is described in the BlueCielo Meridian Asset Management Module User’s Guide.