BlueCielo Meridian Asset Management Module 2013 Administrator's Guide | BlueCielo ECM Solutions
Granting access to a security group
For Maximo users to run the Asset Management Module Launch in Context entries, they must first be granted security access to the button or menu items that you have created.
To grant access to a security group:
- In Maximo, click Go To, point to Security, and click Security Groups. The Security Groups filter page appears.
- Find and open the security group to which you want to grant access. The group's property pages appear.
- Click the Applications tab and in the Applications list click the name of the application to which you want to grant menu option access, for example, Assets. The menu options for the selected application appear in the Options list.
- Click the signature Description value that you created as described in Creating a signature option.
- Enable the checkbox in the Grant Access column.
- Click Grant Listed Options for This Application.
- Click Save Group .