BlueCielo Meridian Asset Management Module 2012 User's Guide | BlueCielo ECM Solutions
When the Asset Management Module extracts drawing tag information, it searches the vault for matching objects. The objects that it finds might or might not be linked to the current drawing. They might be linked if the object was created from the tag information as described in Creating objects from drawing tags. or they might be linked because another user performed the following procedure.
To link or unlink a drawing from objects that match drawing tags:
- Select the document in PowerUser that contains the drawing tags that you want to use. For information on finding documents, see the BlueCielo Meridian Enterprise User’s Guide.
- Display the drawing tags as described in Viewing drawing tags.
- Select the rows that contain matching objects that you want to link to or unlink from the current drawing.
Tip To select multiple rows:
- Hold down the Ctrl key and click to select individual documents.
- Select one row and then hold down the Shift key and click another row to select a range of rows.
- Click and drag the pointer across rows.
- To link the selected objects:
- Click Create Link. The objects are linked to the selected drawing. The checkbox in the Linked column is selected to indicate that a link (Meridian Enterprise reference) has been created between the object and the current drawing. The Status value of the drawing tag displays OK.
- To unlink the selected objects:
- Click Remove Unlink. The objects are unlinked from the selected drawing. The checkbox in the Linked column is cleared to indicate that the links (Meridian Enterprise references) have been removed between the objects and the current drawing. The Status value of the drawing tags display Not linked.
- Click Close. The list of objects on the Objects page refreshes to show the resulting links.